Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for our body, loaded with antioxidants that help us avoid the formation of free radicals and prevent premature aging. It is essential for the healing of the skin and the maintenance of blood vessels; it helps to take care of our heart, to protect us from certain degenerative diseases and also participates in the embolization of other nutrients and vitamins that is why it is important to incorporate it into our diet in an adequate. So here we explain what foods rich in vitamin C.
Steps to follow:
one.Fruits are one of the food groups that contain the most vitamin C. They are a great alternative for a healthy snack, full of nutrients and antioxidants. Among the fruits with the best contributions of vitamin C we can find:
- Red fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, and red and black currants
- Citrus fruits such as oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, and lemons
- Kiwis, papaya, mango or guava are also very rich in vitamin C
two.Vegetables and legumes, like fruits, provide a considerable amount of vitamin C, so they are always a great alternative to obtain this nutrient. Among the most prominent we find:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach , lamb’s lettuce, and broccoli, in addition to cabbages and cauliflower
- Red and green peppers are one of the foods with the best contribution of vitamin C, for best effects it is advisable to consume it raw
- Legumes like peas and beans. Other vegetables rich in vitamin C are carrots , parsley and radishes
- 3.Some nuts also offer contributions of vitamin C, including pistachios and walnuts are the best options.
- 4.Among the products of animal origin with vitamin C we find liver as a great highlight, in addition to chicken and duck. Milk and yogurt also offer a good supply of this vitamin.
- 5.Remember the importance of incorporating foods rich in vitamin C into your daily diet to stay healthy, with high defenses and healthy and beautiful skin.
- This article is merely informative, here we do not have the power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.